Thursday, May 9, 2013

KFC Mini Bucket Of Fries With Cheese And Salsa



I came across the KFC Mini Bucket of Fries with Cheese and Salsa as I was looking for merienda today. I was intrigued. By the sound of it, I thought "lasagna"!

I excitedly ordered and paid P69. Expensive, I know but how will I know if it's worth it if I don't try?

Well, it isn't worth it. For starters, the cheese shaved on top was not melted. So in order to eat it, you have to coat the fries in salsa so the cheese will stick to it. The salsa is drizzled on the fries itself so you have to eat fast or else your fries will be somewhat soggy.



I found myself constantly drinking water while eating to push the fries down. Major case of "umay."

I have always loved KFC's fries because it's thick and crispy and chewy at the same time. But this serving did not really sit well with me.

Maybe if they served this with melted cheese on top and a separate salsa dip, it would be a hit.

So, although it was filling and heavy, I still need something else to satisfy my tummy. (A decent excuse to have merienda no.2 *wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?